Case Evolution with a Flowchart Approach
Recorded On: 11/09/2016
This session covers the process for handling a collection case from start to resolution through the aid of a specific workflow. Attendees should expect to walk away with the knowledge of broader concepts that apply to collection cases in addition to understanding various nuances that play a detailed role in why certain cases create separate resolution tracks. The appropriate timing and use of various strategies including, but not limited to, resolution alternatives, will also be discussed.
David F. Miles, EA (Moderator)
20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.,
David F. Miles, EA, is a Vice President at 20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc. with over 19 years of tax resolution experience. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from the University of Vermont. Miles is an active educator of other tax professionals on a national level and served as an instructor at the 2011 – 2016 NTPI conferences. He has been interviewed relating to a range of tax topics for various news articles as well as television. He has been a panelist on Tax Talk Today and a contributor to the EA Journal. Miles also hosts webinars on behalf of and in partnership with national payroll providers ADP and Paychex.
To access the webinar, earn your CE and get your Certificate of Completion, follow these instructions:
1. Check and make sure that your computer is ready to go for the event. To do so, click on the test your browser link along the right hand side of the screen.
2. On the top right corner, there is a key. Use the key to determine the steps to take and if they are completed.
3. To view the webinar, click on the box on the right hand side labeled webinar. Once you have viewed the webinar for the allotted amount of time, the key will indicate completion. Proceed to the next step.
4. Complete the quiz and course evaluation.
5. The last step is the Certificate of Completion. Once all the steps are taken, you may view, download and print your certificate.
Once you have completed the webinar, you can always return back to your dashboard to download your certificates. Your certificates will also be available in the NAEA membership portal within 7 days of completion. NAEA will report your CE to IRS.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call NAEA at 202-822-6232.